You can only enter the venue with the wristband you get at the entrance. The wristband is non-transferable. Do not remove the wristband placed on you by the organizers. Wristbands that have been removed, transferred, damaged or tampered with become invalid and you cannot use them to enter. Wristbands are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. By showing and/or wearing the wristband on the premises you accept the Terms and Conditions of the event, which you have understood and accepted before entering. In particular, you expressly consent to your appearance in video and/or audio recordings on scene and accept that such recordings may be made public without your further permission. You also understand and accept that in case of a serious violation of the Terms and Conditions (e.g. trafficking in illegal drugs or offering, advertising thereof), the organizers will remove your wristband and will expel you from the premises.
The wristband entitles you to stay on the Festival grounds from, July 27th 2018 (noon) until July 29th 2018 (20:00) and entitles you to visit all the programs of the festival.
(you will have to sign up for the massage and workshops in advance on the scene).
Pets are not allowed on the festival. We advise you to leave your pets at home. A festival is not the right place to be for your pets. Please leave your pets in good care of a friend at home.
You are welcome to bring your children. However, please keep a watchful eye on them. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for your kids. Your children remain your responsibility.
Conditions of sale: A ticket is a revocable license to the bearer only and may be revoked at any time for any reason. The holder of a ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued. Whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Holder voluntarily agrees that the management, facility, participants, artists and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims incidental to the event or purpose for which the ticket is issued. No readmissions. No cameras or recording devises are permitted. All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather. Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced or stolen at the event for which the ticket grants admission. Time, date and location of the event are subject to change. The ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason. Shipping, handling and service charges are non-refundable, even if the event is cancelled. Copying the ticket is strictly forbidden and pointless since all tickets have a unique barcode.
– To preserve nature we don’t allow confetti and please don’t throw cigarette buds on the ground. Please don’t litter.
– It is important to remember that prevailing laws say that the consumption of narcotics is illegal.
– It is forbidden to carry out any commercial or advertising activities without the written permission of the organizers.
– No sound systems or power generators on the campsites
– No glass on the campsite or festival area.
– No open fires on the campsite because of risk of forest fires in the dry season. Controlled campfire(s) are arranged by the organizers.
– A sound and film recording will be produced of the Event. Every person who appears on the recordings can be name-checked only with their agreement, however they may not have any claims to the makers of the recordings or the organizers of the Event.
– It is allowed to take photos, but film and sound recordings about the concerts and programs can only be made with the written permission of the organizers. We prefer if people don’t take pictures due to privacy of our visitors.
– Visitors under the age of 18 and intoxicated guests will not be served any alcoholic beverages.
– Please pay extra attention to preserving natural values and do not litter!
– No flags.
– Organizers take no responsibility for possible damages occurring in persons or valuables.
– We cannot take responsibility for valuables left at the event.
– If you have any observations, complaints, ideas, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Event will be held regardless of weather conditions unless in the case that the government forces us to shut down due to unsafe weather conditions.
– We reserve the right to alter or change the program.
– Laser pens are strictly forbidden and will be confiscated.
– The organizers hold the right to deny access to the festival to any person for any reason.
– The holder of the wristband voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the wristband is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Holder voluntarily agrees that the management, facility, participants, artists, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims incidental to the event or purpose for which the wristband is issued. All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather. Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced, or stolen at the event for which this ticket grants admission. Time, date and location of the event are subject to change. Tickets will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason. Shipping, handling, and service charges are non-refundable, even if the event is cancelled. Copying a ticket is strictly forbidden.